Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Orange Blossoms

I recently acquired these gorgeous Czech flower beads and immediately wanted to pair them with Turquoise (that's becoming a habit-put down the turquoise already!). I have also been using a lot of the waxed cording in my jewelry lately and I'm loving the look of it although I need to learn more than 3 knots at this point. :P
You can find these earrings for sale here on my website .

I also made a coordinating necklace, it's available here as well.

Don't forget next Friday is our reveal day for the "We're All Ears" June inspiration challenge.

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous weekend!

Kristy Abner

Kristy's Kreations

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just love those colors with silver. The repeating round shapes have a nice rhythm and the knotted beads at the bottom give them a lightness. I'd wear them in a second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Keristen! I would love to wear these! These colors work so well together. And I am really loving the knotted cords you incorporated. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the turquoise/orange combo! The use of the braided leather cording on the necklace is a wonderful detail, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the 'best' 2 colors together! Don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - you've got to love those flowers! Super colours1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! i'm Anna, from Italy. I'd like your bijoux:-)
    If you can , come ti visit may blog
    Have a good week end!

    http://bijouxgioieearte.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly dig that color palette. Love the necklace you made to go with it too! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete