Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Bohemian Spirit

I wanted to make myself a pair of earrings to wear on my birthday and I wanted them to be long because I have long hair and most of the time my earrings just disappear behind my hair. I have seen similar earrings on Pinterest and in stores but usually the beads make a chevron pattern (that is SO in, but I am not a fan of the chevron pattern) so I made these without it. These were quite simple and quick and since I haven't had much time for jewelry lately, I was happy about that!

          I made a necklace that is similar to these earrings and just listed it on my website here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

Kristy Abner


7 comments:

  1. I love the tiny feathers and the contrast with color! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, so much dangling going on I can see these would not be hidden behind long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long earrings (and long hair) ROCK! And, having just returned from a trip to Arizona, I am totally digging the Southwestern vibe with the turquoise color scheme and feather dangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kristy - love the free spirited feel to these with the mixed metals and beautiful beads :) - love feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous earrings and necklace! I'm also not big on chevron, so I really love how you've made the style to fit YOU, and it's FAB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great design - love the shape

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your twist on the chevron shape. And I bet you looked stunning in them, you always do! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete