Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Artisan Lampwork and Pewter Earrings

Artisan Lampwork and Pewter Earrings

Sometimes jewelry components just scream out at me that they need to be together! That is the case when I can find just the right lampwork beads, with a crusty or "old world" look to them. Not any lampwork will do, but when I find the right ones, their voices call out to be matched with time worn style of pewter charms from Vincent and Nooma at Inviciti.

In the top photo, the rugged looking bicone shaped lampwork comes from Karen Hruza and her shop, Bead Fairy on Etsy!







Tribal Arrowhead and Lampwork Earrings

These gorgeous lampwork focals are from another of my favorite lampwork artists, Leah Deeb and her Etsy shop Beads of Passion!














Gloria Ewing

Chrysalis Tribal Jewelry
Chrysalis Too on Etsy

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful earrings!! I love the tribal feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alice! I appreciate your kind comment.

      Delete
  2. The Beads of Passion link doesn't work :0(. Love the look of both those pair of earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth, for your comment and for the heads up on the link.

      Delete
  3. Just gorgeous, I love them both!! I fixed the Beads of Passion link so it works now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristi, for the comment and for covering my b tt.

      Delete
  4. Great crusty goodness! I do so love the shape and the striations of color in those glass beads at the top. And new to me artists to stalk! Thanks! Lovely as ever, with a very unique and ancient look. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wiping the drool from my face - that first pair is a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete